SMB VoIP Services
Purpose built for small and mid-sized businesses.
We focus exclusively on VoIP services for SMBs, so we’ve learned a thing or two about what you need. If you’ve been using a traditional, on-premise phone system (PBx), it’s time to move to our Cloud-Based Exchange® (CBx). You’ll receive immediate savings, world class customer service and features that will help your company grow.
What is world class service? you ask. Well, to us it means that when you order a Gabbit phone system, you’ll receive a call from one of our pre-installations technicians. They will work with you to customize your system and train you on using our web portal. And don’t worry, if you ever need help, we’re here for you 24×7.
Our low-cost VoIP phone solution can save you money, headaches, and time dealing with more complicated and costly phone systems. To learn more about the new features we’re adding, the phone devices we work with, how we’re guaranteed to save you money on your phone bills, and why Gabbit is the best small business VoIP phone service, get in touch with our team today.
Features, Features, Features:
Looking for a phone system to help your business (and life) run smoother? Look no further! From the VoIP basics to the advanced features you’ve only dreamed of, Gabbit has what you want—and what your business needs.
Even better, there’s no extra cost for premium features — no matter what.
We’ve designed our CBx to have over 70+ business features, and we’re always adding more. You won’t find a better or more feature-rich business phone service at a better price – we guarantee it. Show us your phone bill or a valid quote from any carrier and, if we are not already less expensive, then we will beat it by 10%.
These are just some of the features we offer:
- Unlimited Calling in the United States (lower 48) and Canada
- Call Blocking
- Call Forwarding
- Call Holding
- Call Logs
- Call Notify
- Call Parking
- Call Recording
- Call Rejection
- Call Return
- Call Routing
- Call Screening
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Caller ID Forwarding
- Conference Calling
- Continuity of Service
- Customer Line Additions
- Customizable Music on Hold
- Do Not Disturb Mode
- Electronic Faxing
- Extension Dialing
- Extension-to-Extension Dialing
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Group Voicemail
- High-Quality Voice and Sound
- Hunting Group
- International Call Management
- Long Distance Calling
- Multi-location Unification
- Phone Number Porting
- Remote Office
- Repeat Dialing
- Ring Groups
- Sequential Ring
- Smartphone Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- Speed Dial
- Three-way Dialing
- Time-based Routing & Scheduling
- Traditional Faxing & e-Faxes
- Vanity & Toll-Free Numbers
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Number
- Voicemail to Email
- Web-Portal Management
We employ local installers.
Like most small to mid-sized businesses, you might not have an IT technician on staff and you probably don’t have the time to hold for hours on end for an operator. That’s why Gabbit operates call centers in the U.S. and we employee professional installers in most U.S. cities. While installing our phones is a snap – they come pre-programmed to your specifications – we offer professional installation if you feel you need help.
We have a robust IP network.
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol; that means your phone calls are completed via your Internet connection instead of using a traditional phone line set-up.
Gabbit has a cutting-edge, nationwide fiber-optic network because we partner with the largest fiber-optic network companies in the U.S. This ensures your outgoing and incoming calls are reliable. But, if you lose your Internet service, Gabbit will immediately reroute your calls to an alternate destination. We’re not just a local service provider; we work to be the best business VoIP solution around the country.
Despite being connected through the internet, not every VoIP provider is optimized for the web and mobile devices. Gabbit knows that work doesn’t stop just because your business hours have ended. That’s why our proprietary softphone app for your Android™ device or iPhone™ works with your cloud-based phone system, allowing you to get work done from your mobile device—while using your business phone number. Make outgoing and receive incoming calls, view your call history logs, send text messages and transfer calls—all from your mobile device.
We work with you.
The right business phone system should make your life easier, not more complicated. That’s why Gabbit is more than just calling features; we work with the devices you already own to make the transition from traditional landlines to our VoIP phone system as smooth as possible.
We work with your…
- Traditional fax machines. Many business owners rely on their fax machines for business. Other VoIP providers—our competitors, for instance—just want you to switch to digital faxes. We can provide that service, too, but if you want to stick with traditional fax machines, Gabbit lets you keep on faxin’! We also offer encrypted, secure fax solutions for the healthcare and financial sectors.
- Elevator Phones Our phone lines are used in elevators all over the country. You don’t have to keep paying high prices for POTS lines from your legacy phone company. If you’re a building owner or landlord, stop paying extra every month.
- Building Entry Systems We can interface with most existing door entry systems. From office buildings, to apartment complexes to front gates, Gabbit phone lines work just like your old analog connections.
Make the Switch!
Schedule an appointment with a Gabbit Representative today to start enjoying big monthly savings on your phone service:
Need customer support?
Follow the below steps. Steps 1 & 2 solve most problems.
- Is your Internet connection working? If not, call your ISP. Otherwise go to step 2.
- Power cycle (i.e. re-boot) your Internet router and Gabbit device. Are your phones working afterwards? If not, go to step 3.
- Call 855-5-GABBIT or open a Support Ticket.
- Help is on the way 24/7.