Small Business VoIP
General Features & Services
Gabbit delivers the features and reliability of a big business VoIP phone system with extra features, personal service, and budget-friendly pricing to meet small business needs. Learn more about Gabbit’s power, flexibility, and find out why we’re the best small business VoIP service around.
Features, Features, Features:
Looking for phone features to help your business (and life) run smoother? Look no further! From the VoIP basics to the advanced features you’ve only dreamed of, Gabbit has what you want—and what your small business needs.
Even better? There’s no extra cost for extra features, no matter what.
We’ve designed our VoIP phone service to have over 100 small business-friendly features, and we’re always adding more. You won’t find a better or more feature-rich small business phone service at a better price – we guarantee it.
These are just some of the features we offer:
- Unlimited Calling in the United States (lower 48) and Canada
- Call Blocking
- Call Forwarding
- Call Holding
- Call Logs
- Call Notify
- Call Parking
- Call Recording
- Call Rejection
- Call Return
- Call Routing
- Call Screening
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Caller ID Forwarding
- Conference Calling
- Continuity of Service
- Customer Line Additions
- Customizable Music on Hold
- Do Not Disturb Mode
- Electronic Faxing
- Extension Dialing
- Extension-to-Extension Dialing
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Group Voicemail
- High-Quality Voice and Sound
- Hunting Group
- International Call Management
- Long Distance Calling
- Multi-location Unification
- Phone Number Porting
- Remote Office
- Repeat Dialing
- Ring Groups
- Sequential Ring
- Smartphone Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- Speed Dial
- Three-way Dialing
- Time-based Routing & Scheduling
- Traditional Faxing & e-Faxes
- Vanity & Toll-Free Numbers
- Video Conferencing
- Virtual Number
- Voicemail to Email
- Web-Portal Management
We employ local installers.
Like most small businesses, you might not have an IT technician on staff and you probably don’t have the time to hold for hours on end for an operator who isn’t even nearby. That’s why Gabbit offers an honest-to-goodness, real, live person in your city—not someone in a call center 9,000 miles away. Get a live person on the phone without being sent to hold; our customer support technicians can help you set up your phone system, troubleshoot issues, and even commiserate over the other VoIP system providers!
We have a robust IP network.
VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol; that means your phone calls are connected through your internet connection, instead of using a traditional phone line set-up.
Gabbit has a cutting-edge, nationwide fiber-optic network because we partner with the largest fiber-optic network companies in the U.S. This ensures your outgoing and incoming calls are never dropped, even if your internet goes out. We’re not just a local service provider; we work to be the best small business VoIP solution around the country.
Despite being connected through the internet, not every VoIP provider is optimized for the web and mobile devices. Gabbit knows that work doesn’t stop just because your business hours have ended. That’s why our proprietary softphone app for your cell phone works as a cloud phone system, allowing you to get work done from your mobile device—while using your business phone number. Make outgoing and receive incoming calls, view your call history logs, and forward calls—all from your cell phone.
We work with you.
The right small business phone system should make your life easier, not more complicated. That’s why Gabbit is more than just calling features; we work with the devices you already own to make the transition from traditional landlines to our VoIP phone system as smooth as possible.
We work with your…
- Traditional fax machines. Many small business owners rely on their fax machines for business. Other VoIP providers—our competitors, for instance—just want you to switch to digital faxes. We can provide that service, too, but if you want to stick with traditional fax machines, Gabbit lets you keep on faxin’! We also offer encrypted, secure fax solutions for the healthcare and financial sectors.
- Alarm systems. Gabbit can provide the same secure connection to your security company that your current costly phone line provides.
- Your current analog desk phones: We have plenty of great VoIP-ready office phones you can upgrade to, but Gabbit won’t strong-arm you into buying new phones. (Don’t worry, we’ll let you know if it makes sense to do so). If you don’t need to upgrade, we can adapt your current phones to our service.
We’re built for small businesses.
We focus exclusively on small businesses, so we’ve learned a thing or two about what you need. If you’ve been using a traditional, on-premise phone system or a phone system built for bigger businesses, you might wonder how Gabbit can really impact your small business.
Our low-cost VoIP phone solution can save you money, headaches, and time dealing with more complicated and costly phone systems. To learn more about the new features we’re adding, the phone devices we work with, how we’re guaranteed to save you money on your phone bills, and why Gabbit is the best small business VoIP phone service, get in touch with our team today.
Make the Switch!
Schedule an appointment with a Gabbit Representative today to start enjoying big monthly savings on your phone service:
Need customer support?
Follow the below steps. Steps 1 & 2 solve most problems.
- Is your Internet connection working? If not, call your ISP. Otherwise go to step 2.
- Power cycle (i.e. re-boot) your Internet router and Gabbit device. Are your phones working afterwards? If not, go to step 3.
- Call 855-5-GABBIT or open a Support Ticket.
- Help is on the way 24/7.